The mission of the Virgin Islands Small Business Development Center Advisory Board is to provide advice, guidance, suggestions, and recommendations for the VI SBDC to help fulfill it’s duty providing technical assistance to entrepreneurs and small businesses in the territory. This group of distinguished individuals of the Virgin Island Community serve as Ambassadors of the VI SBDC and we thank them for their service.
- Margarita Benjamin, US VIEDA
- Jon Foster -FOSTAR, Inc.
- Morrel Tison, Morrel Tison, CPA
- Senator Donna Frett-Gregory -USVI Senate President
- Jennifer Sequeira, SEAT Caribbean/Three Queens Ventures
- Leon Hughes, NEARiX
- Calford Martin, retired
- Celia Kalousek, CEKA Ventures
- Steve Clayton, SCORE VI